Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ocean Discovery is a Brownie Try-It from the Girl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersey Council.
Do four of the following activities to complete this Brownie Try-It.
- Choose at least two marine animals (i.e. penguins, sharks, whales, etc.). Find out a few fun facts about each. For example, find out what they eat, how much they eat in a day, their scientific names, where you can find them, or what a group of the animal is called (Ex. A group of birds is called a flock.).
- Take a trip to your local library and read an informational book about any marine animal.
- Many marine mammals, such as whales, sea lions, and dolphins, perform in shows at aquariums and theme parks all over the world. Find out how captive animals are trained. What kinds of tools and techniques are used to teach behaviors to animals?
- Make a list of the marine animals that have been classified as endangered species. Make a drawing of each animal or include a picture of each. In what ways can you help endangered species?
- Visit an aquarium to enhance your knowledge of marine animals.
- Participate in a project that will benefit marine or coastal environments (i.e. Make a flyer or pamphlet based on what you have learned about endangered animals, and tell the ways in which others can help and protect wildlife and their homes; Take part in a dune grass planting).