We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Fashion is a Brownie Try-It from the Girl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersey Council.
Fashion is what it is all about!
Complete at least 4 of the following activities.
- Take a paper doll and design/draw clothes for the doll. Some places to print your doll.
- 2. Look up the history of headbands in the library or ask your mom to help you look on line or look up the history of another fashion item.
- 3. Interview your parents or other family friends about what they wore when they were in Elementary school. Ask if they still have any clothes and have a fashion show with them. Or Have a fashion show with your troop. Pick a topic like nightwear, dresses or beachwear. Don't forget the music!
- 4. Design your own Doll or create some clothes using a napkin or paper towels or some scraps of material.
- 5. Go thru the Sunday adds or clothes magazine that come in the mail. Look at all the different kinds of clothes on sale. Compare some prices. Make a scrapbook of all the clothes you like.
- 6. Take an old shirt and redesign it by: adding beads, tie dying, add fringe, and /or cut wholes in it. Just plain re-decorate it.
- 7. Make hair jewelry: You can decorate some chopsticks for your hair, or make hair combs and barrettes. Or Learn how to do hair wraps.
- 8. Play a fashion game: Play a game of Fashion Bingo or play clothes store. There's lot of way to incorporate fashion it to a game. Have fun with it.