Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania was created by a merger on April 28, 2007 between the Girl Scouts of Freedom Valley, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Great Valley Councils. The merger became effective on May 1.
|Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania|
- Camp Mosey Wood (Carbon County)
- Camp Wood Haven (Schuylkill County)
- Camp Mountain House (Lehigh Valley)
- Camp Laughing Waters (Gilbertsville)
- Shelly Ridge Day Camp (Miquon)
- Valley Forge Day Camp (Valley Forge)
- Camp Hidden Falls (Dingmans Ferry)
- Camp Tohikanee (Quakertown)
- Camp Tweedale (Oxford)
According to a June 16, 2011, report, the council has decided to divest in Camp Tweedale, Camp Tohikanee, and Camp Hidden Falls.  Camp Hidden Falls closed in 2012, while Camp Tweedale and Camp Tohikanee closed in 2015.
All items (1)